Turnaround time for images will be six weeks after the wedding, delivered to your home address via Fed Ex.
This service is available at El Dorado Spa & Resorts & Generations Resorts properties. For Azul Hotels properties the "Outsider Supplier Fee Policy" will apply. For more information, please contact your Wedding Designer.
Download our PDF
- 1.- Our professional photographers are handpicked.
- 2.- We will confirm who will be your photographer at the time of your booking.
- 3.- Our turnaround time for photography is 6 weeks after your wedding day, for video is 8 weeks.
- 4.- A USD $500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is required when confirming the Services of Sarani Weddings.*
In case that a wedding becomes cancelled in less than 30 days before the booked date, Sarani Weddings will charge the full service (each and every time the expenses have been covered through Lomas Travel).
- *Deposit will apply to your final payment.
Best decision on my wedding day!
"We got married at El Dorado Royale in Riviera Maya in December 2015 and had the option of choosing Sarani Weddings as our photography company.
I look back and think this was a blessing in disguise because and we had the privilege of Sarani Weddings capturing one of the most important days of our lives.
There are no words to explain how impressed and happy we are with our photos. The pictures are so beautiful and exceeded our expectations.
Also, I knew I wanted to have a video for our wedding and I decided to add a videographer to our package.
I had no idea how the video would come out and I left this in the hands of Sarani and her staff.
The video exceeded our expectations as well and portrayed our wedding day perfectly!!!
The video captured all of the significant parts of our wedding and we will have the video to enjoy forever and share with others.
I know picking a photographer and videographer is one of the most crucial parts in planning a wedding and I am beyond elated we chose Sarani Weddings.
So mark my words you will not be disappointed with Sarani Weddings!!!
Kylene & Joseph Escobas
December 06, 215
Choosing a photographer for the most important day of our lives was one of the biggest and nerve racking decisions we had to make. I was immediately impressed by Sarani's previous portfolios and
knew I wanted to work with her. From the second we met, I felt we like we were good, old friends. I can’t even begin to tell you how she surpassed every expectation we ever had!
Our pictures are absolutely AMAZING, in every way!! I can’t get enough of them and continue to get compliments from family and friends. We love her artistic view and personal touch to each picture captured.
The mini-clip video was perfect and brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. Their work is inspiring! Not only were our pictures and video incredible,
but working with Sarani and her team was a wonderful experience. Their responses were extremely prompt, the whole team was very professional and we were able to view the pictures and mini-clip
within 5 weeks after our wedding! During the ceremony and reception, we didn’t even realize they were there. We loved that they were able to capture every moment without being obtrusive.
Their service was worth every penny. It is obvious Sarani and her team love what they do, and it shows in their work! A lifetime of thank you’s, Sarani!!
Samantha & Brandon / Rosedale, Maryland
June 28th, 2012 / El Dorado Royale
- Photo and video coverage time is continuous.
- Meals are required for the photographer, assistant and videographer on the Half Day Package and One Day Package.
- Outside photographers and videographers are not allowed on property unless pre-approved by the hotel. El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels and Azul Hotels, by Karisma abide by all Mexican governing laws which require foreign workers to obtain proper licensing and work certificates while in Mexico doing work for themselves or on behalf of others. We reserve the right to request proof of such license and/or work certificate.
- Mexican citizen requires: RFC (Registro Federal de Contribuyentes), 3-night stay in the hotel or $800.00 USD
- Non Mexican Citizen: Mexican working visa, FM2 or FM3, RFC, 3-night stay in the hotel or $800.00 USD
- Please forward the above documentation to your Wedding Coordinator.
Our products and services pricing include All Local and State Taxes, Delivery, set up and pick up rental items fees.